Customer Reviews (0)
Delivery & Returns
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00
- Click & Collect at Timeless shop here in Tiverton, Devon
- ANTIQUE Furniture - FREE UK Mainland delivery available
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .
Gudrun Johnston joins forces with Pom Pom Press for the latest instalment of her Shetland Trader series. This third volume explores the very roots of the series: the made-to-order knitwear business run in the 1970s by Patricia Johnston, Gudrun’s mother, which operated as The Shetland Trader.
Through archival research and a network of family, friends, and fibre enthusiasts, Gudrun has unearthed some of her mother’s best-loved designs and updated them for contemporary knitters. This collection contains 11 patterns for garments and accessories. Use them to create seventies-inspired dream ensembles as well as heirloom pieces incorporating traditional Shetland knitting techniques and motifs.
The Shetland Trader, Book Three: Heritage asks us to consider the traditions and fabrics we pass on to those we love, and the stories and wishes knit into every stitch.
Printed in the UK