Customer Reviews (0)
Delivery & Returns
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00
- Click & Collect at Timeless shop here in Tiverton, Devon
- ANTIQUE Furniture - FREE UK Mainland delivery available
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .
A KNITTING LIFE 2 - OUT INTO THE WORLD new book by Marianne Isager out now.
A Knitting Life – Out into the World is the second book of three in which Marianne Isager reveals her knitting life through five decades. It wasn’t until the 1990s that Marianne Isager truly began exploring the world. In this book we follow Marianne on her travels to Latin America, Africa, Greenland, and Nepal. On these travels the gates open wide for an abundance of inspiration. Not just the patterns of textile, baskets and pottery, but also architecture, landscapes and all of those wonders that will fill your mind and soul when you first visit a new place and experience the traditions, the food, the people, and the history of the country creeping into the core of your body.
This book contains 16 new designs with knitting instructions based on the inspiration from her travels, all of them combining craftmanship and yarn of high quality. During these years filled with traveling, Marianne’s home village, Tversted in the northern part of Denmark, has remained the anchor in her life.
Find yarn usage for the patterns and pictures HERE .
The patterns included in this book
- Taquile – Sweater
- Inca Stripes – Sweater
- Pelikan – Sweater
- Alpaca – Sweater
- Uganda – Sweater
- Shoowa -Sweater
- Asante Sana – Sweater
- Safari – Sweater and hat
- Whale – Pullover
- Inuit – Sweater
- Waves – Sweater
- Anorak – Sweater
- Huimalaya – Sweater
- Yakke – Jacket
- Namaste – Top
- Peter’s Himalayan Hat – Hat
Medium to advanced