Customer Reviews (0)
Delivery & Returns
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00
- Click & Collect at Timeless shop here in Tiverton, Devon
- ANTIQUE Furniture - FREE UK Mainland delivery available
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .
Malabrigo Mohair is a Lace weight yarn that boasts 229 yards (210 m), it comes in 25 g skeins and is made up of 72% Mohair and 28% Silk. The Mohair for this yarn is sourced in South Africa, from a bio-diversity-friendly, clean and ethically compliant mill. If you are looking to add just a touch of warmth to your projects, Malabrigo Mohair is a great choice and if you pair the colours just right, you will find the most unique marled fabric. From texture, airiness, and depth of colour, this is the base you never knew you needed but won’t be able to live without!
Great for: Lace, shawls, scarves, lightweight garments. Works well double-stranded for accessories, garments, colour-work and combined with other yarns!
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random colour distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
72% mohair / 28% Silk
18.0 to 22.0 sts to 10cm
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US)