Customer Reviews (0)
Delivery & Returns
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00
- Click & Collect at Timeless shop here in Tiverton, Devon
- ANTIQUE Furniture - FREE UK Mainland delivery available
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .
Malabrigo Caracol is a truly unique yarn! Caracol starts with a bulky thick-and-thin single yarn made of delightfully soft superwash merino wool, and then it is criss-crossed with a binder thread (either black or white.) Then the yarn is dyed one of our signature kettle-dyed colourways. Caracol is something unlike any yarn Malabrigo has made before, inspired by a particular style of hand-spun yarn. Caracol knits up into a cosy, fluffy fabric with a ton of texture and visual interest. Simple stitch patterns really let it sing!
Great for: Warm winter accessories, big cosy afghans, and stockinette that's far from boring.
100% Superwash Merino
8.0 to 10.0 sts to 10cm
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US)
9 - 15mm