Customer Reviews (0)
Delivery & Returns
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00
- Click & Collect at Timeless shop here in Tiverton, Devon
- ANTIQUE Furniture - FREE UK Mainland delivery available
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .
Enjoy your crafting experience with Isager Spinni, a premium single-ply wool yarn spun with precision in Denmark. Spun from 100% wool, Isager Spinni brings the warmth and authenticity of Danish craftsmanship to your fingertips. With impressive 600 meters in 100 grams, this yarn offers exceptional value and ample material to bring your visions to life.
Unleash your creativity by experimenting with the vast array of beautiful color combinations that Spinni offers. Knit with multiple strands of different hues or together with Silk Mohair to create stunning and unique patterns, making each project a true work of art. Indulge in the luxury of Danish-spun wool and let Isager Spinni be the thread that weaves your imagination into reality.
100% wool spun in Denmark. 100g = 600m.
Spinni is also used in combination with other yarns. Here are some suggestions:
- Spinni used individually works fine knitted on 2.5 to 3.5 mm needles
- Spinni and Alpaca 1 held together are worked on 3 to 4 mm needles
- Spinni and Alpaca 2 held together are worked 3.5 to 4.5 mm needles
- Spinni and Silk Mohair held together are worked on 4 to 6 mm needles
As Spinni is a single yarn spun in a single direction, it is not really suitable for knitting stocking stitch in the round. The knitted fabric will have a tendency to skew. If working in the round in a textured pattern this will not normally be a problem. In a multicoloured work Spinni will often be used as one of the yarns.
32.0 sts to 10 cm
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US)
2.5- 3 mm