Customer Reviews (0)
Delivery & Returns
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00
- Click & Collect at Timeless shop here in Tiverton, Devon
- ANTIQUE Furniture - FREE UK Mainland delivery available
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .
Isager Spinni, is spun in Denmark and is a single ply wool yarn. Spinni is suitable for both knitting and weaving which many beautiful color combinations can be made by knitting with several different colored strands.
100% wool spun in Denmark.
100g = 600m.
Spinni is also used in combination with other yarns.
Here are some suggestions:
Spinni used individually works fine knitted on 2.5 to 3.5 mm needles
Spinni and Alpaca 1 held together are worked on 3 to 4 mm needles
Spinni and Alpaca 2 held together are worked 3.5 to 4.5 mm needles
Spinni and Silk Mohair held together are worked on 4 to 6 mm needles
As Spinni is a single yarn spun in a single direction, it is not really suitable for knitting stocking stitch in the round. The knitted fabric will have a tendency to skew. If working in the round in a textured pattern this will not normally be a problem. In a multicoloured work Spinni will often be used as one of the yarns.
32.0 sts to 10 cm
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US)
2.5- 3 mm