Customer Reviews (0)
Delivery & Returns
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00
- Click & Collect at Timeless shop here in Tiverton, Devon
- ANTIQUE Furniture - FREE UK Mainland delivery available
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .
The new luxury ISAGER SOCK YARN is spun from 40% Easy Wash Alpaca, 40% Easy Wash Merino Wool and 20% Recycled Nylon.
True to Isager ethos this new Sock Yarn is made using EASY WASH -the environmental friendly alternative to the standard chlorine process used to make the fibres machine washable without shrinking. The Easy-Wash process is a treatment with eco-friendly oxidants, sourced in Germany and certified under REACH, Oeko-tex and ZDH (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemical) standards. This means that this treatment does not involve the discharge of hazardous chemicals, which is not the case with most machine washable yarns in today’s market.
To add to that 20% of the yarn contents is recycled nylon which applies strength to the yarn. For the first time ISAGER has used a synthetic fiber in a yarn, but it was impossible to find a yarn in natural fibres only that offered softness and comfort, and at the same time was strong enough to offer the durabiliy required for a sock yarn. The recycled nylon is an industrial wast product that normally would be disposed of.
40% Alpaca / 40% Merino / 20% Recycled Nylon
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US)
2.5- 3 mm