Customer Reviews (0)
Delivery & Returns
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00
- Click & Collect at Timeless shop here in Tiverton, Devon
- ANTIQUE Furniture - FREE UK Mainland delivery available
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .
Printed knitting pattern for Berlin cowl. This cosy Berlin cowl has a clever construction typical to Helga Isager designs. It uses new supersoft Isager Alpaca 3 yarn
. The front and back are knit flat (and shoulder/back stitches left on hold) then joined as the shoulders are created and the neck is finished knitting in the round. You will need 5mm and 6mm knitting needles.
For your convenience we have made up Berlin Cowl Kits
for this popular pattern.
150 (150) g Alpaca 3
Shoulder width: 42 (46) cm
Total length: 31 (33) cm
Collar: 18 (18) cm
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US)