Customer Reviews (0)
Delivery & Returns
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00
- Click & Collect at Timeless shop here in Tiverton, Devon
- ANTIQUE Furniture - FREE UK Mainland delivery available
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .
ISAGER HØR ORGANIC yarn can be used individually with two or more strands held together, or it can be knitted with other Isager yarns like Alpaca 1, Alpaca 2.
Linen wears beautifully and it is wonderful for summer garments. This yarn is the perfect alternative for those who can’t wear wool. The colour range has 6 colours which blends perfectly into Isager shade card, the colour combinations with other Isager yarns are endless.
The yarn is spun from 100% organic fibres and Isager Yarns have chosen to dye the linen yarn unbleached which has resulted in deep luscious shades.
Hør Organic: 3 mm needles = 26 sts / 34 rows
Hør Organic + Alpaca 1: 3 mm needles = 20 sts / 24 rows
Hør Organic + Alpaca 2: 3,5 mm needles = 18 sts / 22 rows
Hør Organic held double: 3,5 mm needles = 19 sts / 20 rows
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US)