Customer Reviews (1)
24 May 2022
Thank you for my yarn. I am very pleased with your company, I loved the free postage and packing, which drew me to order, but the swift delivery and beautiful yarn will ensure that I buy from you again, your range is fab! Thanks so much .
Thank you for your kind words! Enjoy your knitting.
Delivery & Returns
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00
- Click & Collect at Timeless shop here in Tiverton, Devon
- ANTIQUE Furniture - FREE UK Mainland delivery available
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .
ISAGER ECO SOFT is fabulous new yarn made of 56% Alpaca and 44% Organic Pima Cotton. All the range is undyed and in natural colours. The Eco Soft yarn has a tubular cotton centre with alpaca fibres blown through it. As a result, the Isager Eco Soft yarn is light, airy, soft and fluffy with great meterage. The meterage is 125 m in 50 g and individually it is knitted on needle size 5.5 – 6 mm. Eco Soft can replace the yarn in patterns for sweaters, knitted with Silk Mohair held together with another yarn. Some knitters prefer to knit with one strand only but would still like the fluffy structure, and this look can be achieved with Eco Soft.
56% Baby Alpaca/ 44% Organic Pima Cotton
16 -20 sts
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US)