Customer Reviews (0)
Delivery & Returns
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00
- Click & Collect at Timeless shop here in Tiverton, Devon
- ANTIQUE Furniture - FREE UK Mainland delivery available
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .
Knitted in 21 colours of Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok, this mitt pattern is offered in both a short cuff and a long cuff version. You will want to wear them both for warmth and style!
YARN: Woolstok (100% Fine Highland Wool; 50g/123yds): 1 full-size hank Woolstok (100% Fine Highland Wool; 5g/12yds): 20 mini hanks (1 of each color other than 1 full size hank)
NEEDLES: Size 4 (3.5mm) double point needles Size 5 (3.75mm) double point needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced Beginner
GAUGE: 24 sts and 31 rows = 4” in Stockinette stitch, using largest needles
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: Circumference: 8” Height: 12¾” (long cuff version); 10¼” (short cuff version)
Blue Sky Fibers
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US)
3.75 mm / 9 / 5