Customer Reviews (0)
Delivery & Returns
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00
- Click & Collect at Timeless shop here in Tiverton, Devon
- ANTIQUE Furniture - FREE UK Mainland delivery available
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .
Memory Wire assortment packs include 3 sizes of the Memory Wire - ring, bracelet and necklace. Each pack contains 10 loops of 5 sizes with diameters 0.75" for rings, 2", 2.25", and 2.5" for bracelets, 3.6" for necklaces.
Memory wire is a type of steel wire used in jewellery making that keeps its cold-forged shape. This characteristic helps keep wire designs in place after completion, making memory wire an excellent choice for quick and easy projects.
Memory Wire is made of steel and is extremely hard and shape springs back and is about impossible to reshape. To end or finish a memory wire item, you can make a small loop at the end with round or chain nose pliers.