Customer Reviews (0)
Delivery & Returns
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00
- Click & Collect at Timeless shop here in Tiverton, Devon
- ANTIQUE Furniture - FREE UK Mainland delivery available
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .
Ecology by Eribe - Herd collection Waistcoat.
Herd Waistcoat is practical heavy weight style for anybody who likes to spend time outdoors. Made from 100% British Wool, spun in Yorkshire, knitted in Scotland, the Herd Jacket is trully British product. The Ecology Herd Waistcoat has good length, 4 practical pockets and attractive knitted details on shoulders and back. Plus it has doubled hems for durability and horn buttons for added quality. The heavy weight of the waistcoat makes it increadably warm, good as extra layer and made to last.
Perfect for layering over other Eribe knits like Bruar Fairisle Sweaters and Vests or under Herd Jackets.
The Herd knitwear collection by Eribe is hardwearing and practical for both men and women. This range has been created with new wool from British Sheep, spun and dyed in Yorkshire by family business and knitted into these great traditional garments by Eribe in Scotland. The waistcoats and jackets feature large pockets, all garments are easy fit to make sure you will be comfortable outdoors, whatever you doing.
The Herd Collection successfully combines heritage with contemporary styling for sustainability conscious customers.
Eribe Ecology Herd Collection is real clothes for real people! Please check out Herd garment sizing.
Made in Scotland.
Ready to Wear