Customer Reviews (0)
Delivery & Returns
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00
- Click & Collect at Timeless shop here in Tiverton, Devon
- ANTIQUE Furniture - FREE UK Mainland delivery available
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .
Introducing the NEW Kinross Cardigans from Eribe Knitwear.
New from Eribe, the Kinross cardigan is a luxury addition to our much sought after Fairisle collection. Inspired by the natural beauty of Scottish landscape and traditional patterns from Shetland and Fair Isle, the Kinross cardigan is made with premium ultra-soft superfine 100% merino wool that feels like cashmere, it is soft and lightweight. Crafted in Scotland by Eribe in their own factory and made with a Scottish spun, fully traceable and guaranteed non-mulesed RWS Certified yarn, the Kinross is a pleasure to wear.
This cardigan is made with a luxury ultra-soft 100%merino wool yarn. When you first wear it, loose fibres near the surface can rub together during movement and form little balls of wool known as pilling or bobbling. Kinross Cardigan comes with a knitwear comb to help you to remove the little bobbles. After a couple first washes and removing the bobbles, the pilling will subside and eventually disappear.
Check out the Eribe General Size Guide before ordering.
100% Merino Wool
Ready to Wear